Today I am grateful for so many great mothers in my life who are good examples and who inspire me to be a better mother. My own mother is my ultimate example. She has dedicated herself to our family with great love. I often look back on how she raised our family. Even with all of her imperfections (my own have become all too clear), she has provided a strong example of motherhood and gospel living. I count myself very blessed to have such a good mother and to have so much to draw on from my own growing up.
Thank you to so many of you for your examples to me. I am a better mother because of you! Whether or not you know it, I am watching you. I see the way you talk to your kids, the way you care for your families and the way you prioritize your lives. I absolutely have changed the things I do with my children based on your good examples! Thank you!
To my Spina Bifida Moms - You are my heroes. I am so grateful that I know you and can draw on your strength and ideas.
To my children - I LOVE YOU!! You each bring me great JOY. Thank you for your love and your goodness. Your smiles and your songs and your kisses delight me daily. I am proud of your accomplishments big and small and of your good choices. I pray for you daily and ask that you might be safe, healthy and gain a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank you for your example. What a sweet and dedicated wife and mother you are!
Post a Comment