Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wheelchair Dance

Joel's brother, Jake created this nice video of Lily's wheelchair dance class. Watch and enjoy.

4 comments:

Hoku said...

What a priceless video! Lily was so cute and looked like she was having fun, and Joel is just such a good Daddy! I laughed; I cried; I was reminded (again) just how much we LOVE YOUR FAMILY!

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

WOW!!! This is so awesome!!! I love this video and it made me want to be there and dance with them. Joel is adorable with Lily and she seems so, so happy!

Melanie Parker said...

That was absolutely beautiful. I am in tears. I enjoyed seeing Lily as well as Joel dancing with her. Thank you so much for sharing.

Smiths said...

Lily is amazing. Your family is amazing. I got a little teary reading all the uplifting experiences you have and am inspired by how continually positive you are.