







Joel and I took a little getaway trip to St. Thomas last week. Our children were very well cared for back home (although it took a TEAM of people). Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible for us to go! We had a relaxing time and enjoyed just being together and having fun.



4 comments:
Absolutely loved the pictures! What a lot of fun; it's like a recreated honeymoon!!! When Jerry and I get to go on dates I'm so thankful because I leave thinking, "Oh yeah - THAT'S why I married you!!!" ;)
Looks amazing! You look so beautiful in these pictures, Meilani. I'm glad you and Joel had some time away together. You guys are a great couple.
You guys look so cute! I love to see how couples look so relaxed without kiddies around and what a beautiful place to visit! I am so glad that you stopped by today!
Great photos. What fun memories to have.
Post a Comment