I hate to admit it. . . but I felt like that guy when school was just about to start. So excited! I want to be that mom who hates to see their kids go off to school and misses them while they're gone etc. etc. The truth is, the summer was just a few too many parties for me. :) The kids were really getting on each others nerves, too. We all needed just a little bit of space. So far I have been loving the time with Jojo and Lily. I am also enjoying seeing the kids trying new things, learning and growing.

Here is Joseph on his first day of 3 yr old preschool (just two mornings a week).
He was so ready and is already loving it.
He was so ready and is already loving it.

Eryn and Anna on their way to 1st and 3rd grade. Both are doing very well so far.
Lily is all fun these days and trying new words regularly.
Lily is all fun these days and trying new words regularly.



4 comments:
LOVE the picture of Lilly on the Hot Wheals bike!
That commercial is hillarious! I love it. And I love your honesty! Sometimes school is a very wonderful thing.
Your kids are so cute. Does Lily stay on the bike all by herself? It would be fun to get together sometime and let the kids play too. Hope you are all well!
Lily can stay up by herself. She braces herself by holding on to the handles. She rocks side to side for fun and pushes all of the buttons. It is one of her favorite things to do. Of course the bike belongs to her brother. :) Melanie, I will call you. Let's get together!
Post a Comment