Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary



Ten years and four kids later I am deeper in love now more than ever! Happy 10th Anniversary!

8 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Who are these people! ;)

I love this picture. You two look like babies. how come I haven't seen you for awhile?

samantha said...

Happy Anniversary Joel and Meilani. So much has happened in ten years. Four beautiful children, a home and a few moves : )
Wishing you much joy and happiness in the coming years. Love, Gma Ruth

Shannan said...

Thats funny what Kelly said because I saw that picture and thought, they haven't changed a bit!!! Maybe because you will always look like that to me. Happy anniversary guys. Love you both!

Darth Mama said...

happy 10th! and here's to many more. You are a wonderful couple!

Mibi and Lee said...

10 years CONGRATS!!!!!!! You two both are truly beautiful in this picture and I wish you at least 50 more years of love and joy together:D

Jenn said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary to you two! We sure miss you over here... Best wishes for all the years to come!

Fowler family said...

Happy 10 year Anniversary you guys! That's something to be proud of!!!

Fowler family said...

One more small world thing- I just noticed that the girl that commented above me is married to I think my mission president's son. I served in Taiwan with President Dennis Kim, also from Hawaii...

The church really makes the world a small place.