Enjoying the Journey
Oh my, poor dear! Brooktyn broke her arm last year playing pirates on her brother's bunk!Heal quickly!
I know this post is about a broken arm, but I had to comment, because I think it everytime. You and Joel make the most beautiful kids.
There are no words. Meilani, come get away for a day at my house!
of course!
Uh oh, Anna! Darn monkey bars. What's one more trip to the ER for you guys, right? Bless you all!
wowzers. that's all i have to say.
oh no :( that's how i broke my arm in 4th grade too. it sure is pouring at your house.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my, poor dear! Brooktyn broke her arm last year playing pirates on her brother's bunk!
Heal quickly!
I know this post is about a broken arm, but I had to comment, because I think it everytime. You and Joel make the most beautiful kids.
There are no words. Meilani, come get away for a day at my house!
of course!
Uh oh, Anna! Darn monkey bars. What's one more trip to the ER for you guys, right? Bless you all!
wowzers. that's all i have to say.
oh no :( that's how i broke my arm in 4th grade too. it sure is pouring at your house.
Post a Comment