Day by day Eryn's walking has shown improvement. She started walking with a cute purple cane that she got from physical therapy. Then after a few days she started walking without the cane. Now she is walking and running! We are very happy for her. My main concern is that the affected muscles in her foot still have not shown signs of improvement. In my opinion she is walking despite her disability in the foot. We'll see what happens. In the mean time. . . here are some cute pictures of Eryn from her hospital stay. Thanks for all of your sympathy and concern. Eryn went back to school today and when she walked into school all of the kids were so excited, saying, "Eryn's back" and "I'm sorry you had surgery Eryn." Too cute.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Eryn's Doing Well
Day by day Eryn's walking has shown improvement. She started walking with a cute purple cane that she got from physical therapy. Then after a few days she started walking without the cane. Now she is walking and running! We are very happy for her. My main concern is that the affected muscles in her foot still have not shown signs of improvement. In my opinion she is walking despite her disability in the foot. We'll see what happens. In the mean time. . . here are some cute pictures of Eryn from her hospital stay. Thanks for all of your sympathy and concern. Eryn went back to school today and when she walked into school all of the kids were so excited, saying, "Eryn's back" and "I'm sorry you had surgery Eryn." Too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She's adorable. hang in there kids.
Wow! Meilani and Joel, I pray for all of you often! Wow, that is all I can say. She is beautiful and hopefully this will give you all some much needed rest from the storm.
Love you guys!
I'm so glad she's up and around. Isn't it crazy how resilient kids are? Our thoughts are with you!
Glad to see that things are looking up! Even in a hospital bed, she is such a cute girl!
Meilani,
I just saw both your posts about Erin's challenges. I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. I know a portion of the kind of stress you are going through...and I wish that there was some way to aleviate some of it. I with there was some way that I could shoulder some of the burden for you...but well, you know. I promiss that you will all be in my daily prayers. You are amazing.
Post a Comment