We just got back from a short and greatly needed vacation. We went down south to warmer weather in St. George. The kids LOVED being able to play outdoors as you can see in some of the pictures. We also made a visit to my cousin Cheryl's and to the Wades. It was so great to see Cindy and her wonderful parents again. I love them so much. This picture just cracks me up. Cindy is posed so cute next to Joel. Don't they make a cute couple? =) Becca came along for the trip as well and I enjoyed playing games with her at night while Joel caught up on work.
P.S. Cindy sent me home with notes for the following people containing all of her contact info. She really loves all of her old friends and is determined to stay in touch. So here is the list. Email me ( meilanik@gmail.com )and I will send you all her contact info.
Amanda Croaker
Liesl Buskirk
Heather Crump
Anne Han
Jamie Smith
Noreen Carey
Melody Harvey
Claire Winstead



6 comments:
I love the picture of Lily on the slide. SO CUTE!!!
Looks like a fun trip. I bet it was so fun to see Cindy.
That IS a great picture. It was so fun to see your family tonight. Our kids had a great time together. We missed you. Sorry you're not feeling well.
i recognized her right away :) love that she remembers me!
Lily is getting so big! What a cutie!
I think little Lily is the sweetest thing ever. I wish we lived closer.
Miss you!
Post a Comment