Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anna's Baptism






Anna was baptized by her dad just before Christmas. This was a very special occasion for our family. The day was even more special because Anna shared her baptism day with her cousin, Gabe (My sister's son). We were thrilled to have Joel's parents come all the way from Hawaii for the occasion.

One of the most memorable moments of the day was the moment Anna came walking out of the water. I was waiting on the side with a towel as she walked up the steps of the font with Joel. Her face was soaking wet and her smile was just beaming. Her face was full of joy and sweetness. This is a little picture I will keep in my mind, like the moment I saw her for the first time when the doctor held her up for me to see.

1 comment:

lilia said...

Congrats! Can you believe Anna and Nalia are 8. I couldn't. I will have to get caught up on my posting.