Jojo showed his big brotherness when he sat still for his first haircut at a local barbership. Everyone is commenting on how much older he looks. When we say, "Handsome," he hand combs the right side of his hair.
I love the combing his hair bit. It's a lot better than responding with an "I know":).
I'm so so soooo happy to see Lily and the family doing so well. I have been really touched by how supportive and faithful you have all been for each other. I'll be calling you about a visit, and maybe even a watch the kids while you get a break. Love you!
everyone looks great! It was so wonderful to get on and see pictures of Lily Ruth- what a precious, beautiful little girl. It seems like this must also be such a challenging time with all the medical appointments and interventions required. I know you guys are in the process of settling in there. When you're out here next for a visit, Mark is excited to do some pictures with you guys. We send our love to you and Lily Ruth! -Patria
3 comments:
He is so handsome. Such a cutie.
I love the combing his hair bit. It's a lot better than responding with an "I know":).
I'm so so soooo happy to see Lily and the family doing so well. I have been really touched by how supportive and faithful you have all been for each other. I'll be calling you about a visit, and maybe even a watch the kids while you get a break. Love you!
everyone looks great! It was so wonderful to get on and see pictures of Lily Ruth- what a precious, beautiful little girl. It seems like this must also be such a challenging time with all the medical appointments and interventions required. I know you guys are in the process of settling in there. When you're out here next for a visit, Mark is excited to do some pictures with you guys. We send our love to you and Lily Ruth! -Patria
Post a Comment