Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Five kids under the age of six?!
My sister-in-law, Abi went back to work recently and I have volunteered to watch her two youngest boys Robby (3) and Alii (5) for the next two months (Mon-Fri). Her mom comes in mid-June and will take over at that point. So far Eryn is really enjoying their company. She loves waking up to find them already here and ready for action. I am also enjoying them, but trying to exercise a lot of patience and trying to take in as much rest as I can. Life is busy with five kids under the age of six. But so far things are going well. I'm a lot more motivated to organize my time and to get the kids out doors. We also bought a little pool and have been setting that up regularly for some added activities. Joel is also very helpful when he can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Kongaika's it is good to see your blog. Your family is so cute and you look to have your hands full with everything. We will have to keep in touch. The Framptons
Yer amazing!!! Love you:) isnt it so much easier to be organized with more kids around especially when they arent yours:) love you;)
Aloha! The Kongaika it sounds like you have so much fun in Hawaii. I decide to bring this blog back because a lot of J's friend are with blogger. Just say hi come check out our blog my kids are growing up a lot.
Right now I'm kind of thinking you're nuts, but also, I am very humbled by your willingness to help someone. I have sooooooo much to learn.
WOW, way to take that on! I know what you mean, you love the kids FOR SURE but really, it's tough sometimes. Take time to really enjoy the moments and when you look back it will seem like a breeze! Way to go!
Post a Comment