Saturday, April 5, 2008

Living close to cousins

We are really enjoying living close to Joel's brother, Rob and his family. They are stationed here through the Air Force and live a short 15 min. drive from our house. We know we won't live close forever so we try to get together as often as possible. Here they are taking a musubi break at the zoo. Joel and Rob are pictured below with Robbie and Joseph on their backs.


6 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

aloha kongaika's! I was doing a little "blog surfing" and stumbled upon you guys! All looks well with you and your kids are beautiful! We too have 2 girls and a boy...it makes life busy! We love you guys.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I sure miss you guys! I hope that we can hang out a lot in the future (-AKA- move to UT and so will we :)

Smiths said...

Meilani! It's jill and micah... Hope you don't mind us hunting you down in blog-ville. Isn't that just part of the fun of blogging though. I'm so impressed that you can find the time to teach voice lessons. YOu're an inspiration. I'm still "unscrambling" also. It's great to know that it'll come together someday. For now, we live with piles of laundry-clean and dirty. Ces la vive

amie said...

Hi Meilani! It's Amie Jackson. It is so good to see that you and your family are doing well!. Your kids are beautiful and getting so big! So (referring to Kelly's comment) are you guys moving back to Utah?

Quincy said...

you've been tagged by me dear meilani. i'm not sure how this tag thing goes, but it's fun to read! look on my blog to see what it is.

Amanda Hardman said...

Aloha Meilani..I saw your blog address on your Gmail Chat screen name.
Looks like you guys are doing good. Your kids are so big...it's so weird how things change.
Here's my blog address so you can check out my family...and my pregnant tummy! www.thehardmanfamily.blogspot.com
Miss your family!!