
Sometimes I just have to be grateful that things aren't worse! Joseph tripped and fell face first into the driveway this morning. He could have knocked his teeth out or got a concussion, instead he just scraped his face badly. Poor guy. We got him a popsicle really quick to help him feel better.
This post combined with my post showing Joseph sleeping on top of the laundry really make me look bad. :)



3 comments:
Sorry Jojo! It looks very oucheee! Hope it gets better soon. Love, Grandma!
Poor guy!!! He is a trooper though and doesn't even seem to notice now!!!! What a tough boy and it will be a good story someday.
Yikes! I'm glad he didn't end up with more serious injuries, too! I find myself constantly saying to Jonah, "Slow down!" "Be careful!" "Not too fast!" I am so nervous for the day when he finally gets a doozy of an injury. Oh well, I guess I need to learn that you can't prevent everything. (p.s. Your kids were so sweet tonight with the charity sale. What a great idea for your kids to do and learn how to serve others through their own efforts.)
Post a Comment