This is an unusual moment with her shoes and brace off. She wears that thing all day long and only gets to take it off for bath time. I thought I would post this to show how great her feet look. They are nice and flat and positioned very well. She gets to stop wearing the brace all day at the end of the month. We are looking forward to it, although we have really gotten used to dealing with it.
Lily has finally started trying some baby food. She loves it all so far. She is sitting in her little bumbo chair up to the table here. I just love how only her nose and up are showing. Such a cutie.
Always hanging out with her brother and sisters close by for entertainment and fun. That boppy pillow has turned out to be a great tool for physical therapy and just for a comfortable way to elevate her head a little.
This Bumbo chair is going to be her good friend for a while, I think. It really supports her upper body very well, so that she can sit upright and enjoy that position for quite a while. Hopefully when she is older she will be strong enough to sit up on her own with her hands as help to prop her up.
Dr. visits have finally slowed down and we are just enjoying our little girl. She is a happy, patient, sweet soul.



8 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Lily lounging on the couch! Her feet do look great! I am glad that things are going so well.
(This is Rachel, Andy's sister by the way) :)
so good to see Lily is getting much better. love to look at your family picture.
So cute! I can't believe how big she is already. I remember when we went to Ruby Tuesday's and you told us you were pregnant! Time flies... it sure was great talking to you!
OH she is so BEAUTIFUL! What a great smile she has and she is getting so big! Tell your Anna hi from Nalia. We miss you guys.
Her feet are looking so good! She seems like such a good baby. My friend gave me her bumbo before she moved. I can't wait to try it out with my next baby.
She is SO cute! Glad to hear that she is doing well! I've been meaning to call but haven't had a good opportunity to do so! Love ya! Dalynne
what a doll. she is growing so fast. i think of you often. please stay in touch!
I can thank insomnia that I landed me here on your blog. What a beautiful baby girl, so glad she is doing so well. And how fun to scroll down and see Emily! Tell her I said hi. Have a great day, Meilani.
Post a Comment