
My sisters all came together here in Utah for a girls' weekend just before Easter. It was so nice to be all together and without kids distracting us (not that we don't love our kids). The main event was to attend the musical Wicked. I loved the whole experience and even got teary-eyed at a few parts. What great music and creative story-telling! Attending the temple was also very special. It is not very often we all get to be together in such a quiet, beautiful place. I was especially emotional since I hadn't been to the temple since before Lily was born. I love my sisters. They are not just my sisters, they are my friends! (Mike we missed you).
8 comments:
That's so awesome! It must have been so much fun!
Isn't that show the best! I bet you LOVED it! The voices were incredible!
I am glad that you were able to go to the temple with most of your whole family. I bet that was neat. I miss you. I hope you are doing well.
Those are some gorgeous Smith gals (Even if you're not "Smiths" anymore ;) ) Thanks for sharing the pics! Glad you had so much fun!
WHAT FUN! Sisters are the best! what a wonderful break.
you cut your hair! It looks so cute! How fun you got to have a girls getaway, and Wicked, what could better ?! miss ya girlie...
i am uber jealous! fun fun!
I LOVED Wicked! Mom and I saw it Easter weekend too! We went to the Saturday Matinee!
I loved Wicked! A friend suggested we see it when Uati and I went to NYC last year. It was awesome - loved the music and the story. So creative! More importantly, it must have been so cool to spend time with your sisters.
Post a Comment